What does ACSHIP stand for?
ACSHIP stands for Advisory Committee on Services to Hearing Impaired People
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Area Coordination Subgroup
- Advisory Committee on Safety an Health at Work (EU)
- Alaska Communications Systems Holdings, Inc. (Anchorage, AK)
- Ambulatory Care Sensitive Hospitalization
- American Council on Science and Health, Inc.
- Annapurna Center for Self Healing (Port Townsend, WA)
- Avionic and Control System Hardware
- Adams County Sport Handgunners Association (Pennsylvania)
- American Correctional Health Services Association
- Advisory Committee for Safety, Hygiene and Health Protection at Work (EU)
- Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health (Australia)
- Australasian College of Sexual Health Physicians
- Advisory Committee on Safety and Health at Work (European Union)
- Abstract Communications Service Interface
- Advanced Computer System Interface
- Afghanistan Civil Service Institute
- Airport Certification Safety Inspector (FAA)
- Alcan Composites, Singen (European aluminum plant)
- Alcoa Closure Systems International (various locations)
- America's Counter-Smuggling Initiative