In early April, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission received a memo from its Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste describing the faults.
What does ACNW stand for?
ACNW stands for Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACNW
We have 1 other meaning of ACNW in our Acronym Attic
- Arms Control & Nonproliferation Technology Support
- Asociación Cubana de las Naciones Unidas (Spanish: United Nations Association of Cuba)
- Association Canadienne pour les Nations Unies (United Nations Association in Canada)
- Australian Council for New Urbanism (Australia and New Zealand)
- Alto Comisionado de las Naciones Unidas para los Derechos Humanos (Guatemala)
- Alto Comicionado de las Naciones Unidadas para los Refugiados
- Alto Comisionado de las Naciones Unidas para los Refugiados
- Alto Commissariato delle Nazioni Unite Per I Rifugiati (Italian: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Action Civique Non Violente (French: Non-Violent Civic Action; The Libertarian World journal)
- Arts Council of the North Valley (Phoenix, AZ)
- Audubon Center of the North Woods (Sandstone, MN)
- Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste and Materials
- Arthur Carhart National Wilderness Training Center
- A Church Near You (Church of England searchable online directory)
- Advertising Club of New York (New York, NY)
- Alcoholism Council of New York, Inc.
- Automobile Club of New York
- Abada Capoeira New York City (martial arts school; New York, NY)
- Acer Computer New Zealand (computer vendor)
- Age Concern New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)