The ITFA established an Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce to "conduct a thorough study of Federal, State, and local, and international taxation and tariff treatment of transactions using the Internet and Internet access and other comparable intrastate, interstate or international sales activities.
What does ACEC stand for?
ACEC stands for Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACEC
We have 34 other meanings of ACEC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Consulting Engineers Botswana (est. 1994; International Federation of Consulting Engineers; Gaborone, Botswana)
- Australian Conference and Events Bureau
- Australian Centre for Evidence Based Aged Care (Bundoora Extended Care Centre; La Trobe University)
- American College of Employee Benefits Counsel, Inc. (Delaware)
- Advisory Committee on Evidence-Based Practice (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; Rockville, MD)
- Airborne, Communications-Electronics Board
- All City Employee Benefit Service Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Acute Critical Effluent Concentration
- Ada Compiler Evaluation Capability
- Adams Columbia Electric Cooperative (Wisconsin)
- Advisory Committee on Electromagnetic Compatibility (International Electrotechnical Commission; Switzerland)
- Alcona County Environmental Coalition (Alcona County, MI)
- American Consulting Engineers Council (now American Council of Engineering Companies)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (formerly American Consulting Engineers Council)
- Areas of Critical Environmental Concern
- Armenian Cultural and Educational Center (Watertown, Massachusetts)
- Army Communications Electronics Command (now CECOM)
- Assessment Component of Employment Counselling
- Association Canadienne d'études Cinématographiques
- Association Canadienne d'études Cinématographiques (Film Studies Association of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Note that this act didn't restrict the sales and use taxation of remote sales made via the Internet, The act also called for the creation of the Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce.
The Finance, Administration, and Intergovernmental Relations Steering Committee (FAIR) last week adopted a resolution urging the Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce to recommend that Congress open the door to collection of sales tax on goods and services purchased outside the state.
The act creates a 19-member advisory commission on electronic commerce (see the exhibit on page 35).
Daniell is also one of the people leading a group of 16 online marketing leaders lobbying the US Government's Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce for lowered tax positions on Internet access and opposition to Internet sales tax.
Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce The ITFA established a 19-person committee called the Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 7, 2000 Speaking on behalf of the nation's mayors, Dearborn Mayor Michael Guido, expressed strong opposition to a report recently approved by a portion of the Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce.
Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce The ITFA also established the Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce (the Commission).