He has served as a member of the National Vaccine Advisory Committee and the National Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines, and is a current member of the board of trustees of the National Foundation of Infectious Diseases and the policy board of the Albert B.
What does ACCV stand for?
ACCV stands for Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (US DHHS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACCV
We have 5 other meanings of ACCV in our Acronym Attic
- Albany Corvallis Computer User Group
- Advisory Committee on College and University Libraries (various locations)
- Association of Canadian College and University Ombudspersons
- A Center for Correct, Usable, Reliable, Auditable, and Transparent Elections (voting research center)
- Accusative (grammatical case)
- American Catholic Church in the United States
- Automobile Competition Committee for the US
- Automobile Competition Committee of the United States (car racing)
- American Catholic Church in the United States and Latin America
- Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English
- Anti-Cancer Council of Victoria (Australia)
- Armored Cavalry Cannon Vehicle
- Arts Council of the Conejo Valley (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Asian Conference on Computer Vision
- Association Cycliste Cantonale Vaudoise (French: Canton of Vaud Cycling Association; Switzerland)
- Association Canadienne des Centres de Vie Autonome (Canadian Association of Independent Living Centres)
- Atlantic City Convention Visitors Authority (New Jersey)
- Athens County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Ohio)
- Associazione Centro Coordinamento Viola Club (Italy)
- Alcohol Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition (materials science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His many honorary appointments include having been a member of the National Vaccine Advisory Committee, the National Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines, and the Health and Human Services' Blue Ribbon Commission for the selection of the Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration.
Saldarini has served as a member of several national committees, including the National Vaccine Advisory Committee and the National Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines.