Daniel Pruzin, Advisory Center on WTO Law Proposed as Resource for Poorer Member Nations, 16 INT'L.
What does ACWL stand for?
ACWL stands for Advisory Center on WTO (World Trade Organization) Law (Geneva, Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACWL
We have 2 other meanings of ACWL in our Acronym Attic
- Air Combat Warfare International (Canada)
- All Country World Index
- American Chain of Warehouses, Inc. (Beacher, IL)
- American Competitiveness and Workforce Improvement Act
- Alameda County Workforce Investment Board (California)
- African Centre for Women, Information and Communications Technology
- All Country World Index Free (equity market indexes)
- Action Committee for Women in Prison (Pasadena, CA)
- American Committee for the Weizmann Institute of Science
- A Channel CW (voltage) Level
- Aircraft Warning Light
- American Crime Writers League
- Academy of Country and Western Music
- Agricultural Commissioner/Weights and Measures (Los Angeles, CA)
- American Clock and Watch Museum
- Appalachian Center for Wilderness Medicine (Morganton, NC)
- Appalachian Center for World Mission
- Asbestos Containing Waste Material
- Australian Civil War Movement
- Alameda County Waste Management Authority (California)