The Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health, meeting in Niagara Falls, N.
What does ABRWH stand for?
ABRWH stands for Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Activity-Based Restorative Therapy (spinal cord injuries)
- African Business Round Table
- Annapolis Bicycle Racing Team (Annapolis, MD)
- Architecture-Based Regression Testing
- Auto Body Repair Technology
- Automatic Bug Reporting Tool (Fedora Project)
- Advanced Ballistic Reentry Vehicle
- Abbreviations (text messaging)
- Adoptive Breastfeeding Resource Website
- Alachua/Bradford Regional Workforce Development Board (Florida)
- A Better Solution (various locations)
- A-Bomb Survivor (population group)
- AAMI (Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation) Benchmarking Solution
- Abingdon Boys School (band)
- Able-Bodied Seaman
- About Boating Safety (course)
- Absolute Block System (railway signalling)
- Absolute Business Services Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health will be a key player in all of this.
The USW, former Rocky Flats workers and their allies are demonstrating to send a message to the presidential-appointed Federal Advisory Board on Radiation and Worker Health that sick Rocky Flats workers deserve expedited compensation and medical care for their cancers.