Co-presented by the Advisory Board on Autism and Related Disorders (ABOARD), the national conference will be held at the Sheraton, Station Square, in Pittsburgh and includes sponsorship by Autism Speaks and the ASD Advisory Committee.
What does ABOARD stand for?
ABOARD stands for Advisory Board on Autism and Related Disorders (Pittsburgh, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ABOARD in our Acronym Attic
- Associated Builders and Owners
- Association des Bibliotechniciens de l'Ontario
- Association of British Orchestras
- Atlanta Baroque Orchestra (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Automated Box Office (American Multi-Cinema, Inc.)
- Aviators Breathing Oxygen
- Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra & Choir
- Alberta Basketball Officials Association (Canada)
- Australian Bibliography of Agriculture
- A Bit Of A Ladies Man
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Amalgamated Bank of Chicago (est. 1922; Warrenville, IL)
- American Board of Opticianry Certification
- Archbishop of Canterbury (UK)
- Arizona Board of Cosmetology (Phoenix, AZ)
- All Bets On Death (band)
- Andy Biersack Obsession Disorder
- Apprentice Boys of Derry (Protestant fraternal organisation)
- Arizona Band and Orchestra Directors Association (Arizona Music Educators Association)
- Australian Band and Orchestra Director's Association