He is a co-author of Reductions in Force and Statutory Stock Options, portfolios published by BNA in its Tax Management Portfolio Series, and of the "Equity Compensation" chapter in Advising High-Technology Companies, a treatise published by PLI in its Corporate and Securities Law Library.
What does AHTC stand for?
AHTC stands for Advising High-Technology Companies (book)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHTC
We have 7 other meanings of AHTC in our Acronym Attic
- Anguilla Hotel and Tourism Association
- Anti-Horse Thief Association
- Australian Hand Therapy Association, Inc.
- Australian Heat Treaters Association
- Animal Health Technologist Association of British Columbia (est. 1980)
- Australian Health Technology Advisory Committee
- American Honky Tonk Bar Association
- Alaska High-Tech Business Council (Anchorage, AK)
- Advanced Hydrogen Technologies Corporation (Morganton, NC)
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Training Centre (South Africa)
- Akademischer Hockey Und Tennis Club
- Aklavik Hunters and Trappers Committee (Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada)
- American Hair Transplant Center (various locations)
- American History Teachers' Collaborative (Urbana, IL)
- Armenian High Tech Council of America
- Australian Historic Touring Car Association
- Australian High Tech Crime Centre
- Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department
- Association for High Technology Distribution
- Ad Hoc Technical Expert Group