However, Advertising Standards Complaints Board (ASCB) stated that the woman appears to be simulating female masturbation and has banned the advertisement.
What does ASCB stand for?
ASCB stands for Advertising Standards Complaints Board (New Zealand Advertising Standards Authority)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASCB
We have 10 other meanings of ASCB in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Scatterometer
- Anti-SAM Combat Assistance Team (US DoD Vietnam era unit)
- Anti-Submarine Classification Analysis Test (US DoD)
- Association Internationale Éditors de Catalogues de Timbres-Poste (French: International Association of Stamp Catalogue Publishers)
- Automated Steel Cleanliness Analysis Tool (production quality project)
- Asociación de Capacitación y Asistencia Técnica en Educación y Discapacidad (Spanish: Association for Training and Technical Assistance in Education and Disability)
- Average Standardized Cumulative Abnormal Volumes
- Australian Shepherd Club of Arizona, Inc.
- Actual Self-Care Behavior (gerontology)
- Address Space Control Block (MVS)
- American Society for Cell Biology
- Arbitrarily-Shaped Conducting Body
- Arsenal Supporters Club Bulgaria (est. 2004; Bulgaria)
- Avionics Standard Communication Bus
- Ambulance Services Collective Bargaining Act (legislation; Canada)
- Amistad Suffolk County Black Bar Association (New York)
- Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe), Ltd.
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Annual Statement of Community Benefits Standard (Department of State Health Services; Texas)
- A Systems Communication Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Authority's Advertising Standards Complaints Board, made up of representatives from New Zealand's advertising and marketing agencies, reviewed 15 second and 30 second versions of an ad for the artificial sweetener along with focus group input.