The health insurer was rapped on the knuckles after a customer complained to the Advertising Standards Authority For Ireland that he made a significant saving when he left VHI.
What does ASAI stand for?
ASAI stands for Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASAI
We have 24 other meanings of ASAI in our Acronym Attic
- Association au Service de l'Action Humanitaire
- Association of Schools and Agencies for the Handicapped (Hamilton Square, NJ)
- Auckland Sexual Abuse Help (Mt. Eden, Auckland, New Zealand)
- Annual Survey of the American Hospital Association
- Asian Studies Association of Hong Kong
- American Society of Allied Health Professionals
- As Soon As Humanly Possible
- Association of Schools of Allied Health Professions (est. 1967; Washington, DC)
- Alabama State Association for Health Physical Education Recreation and Dance
- Adjunct Switch Application Interface
- African Sky Art Institute
- American Society of Architectural Illustrators
- American Student Achievement Institute (Bloomington, IN)
- Aortic Stenosis and Aortic Insufficiency
- Asociación Salvadoreña de Apoyo Integral (Spanish: Salvadoran Association of Support)
- Association Suisse des Architectes d'Intérieur (French: Swiss Association of Interior Designers; Switzerland)
- Average Service Availability Index
- Association of Southern African Indexers and Bibliographers (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- As Soon As I Can
- Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland were having none of it and said the company which made the advert, Lifes2Good, had not produced proof about the claims it made for the boob busters.
But the RCNI yesterday confirmed it had sent a formal complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland and demanded the posters be taken down.
The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland said the image and the word "Hottest" under it was inappropriate.
But he was stunned when the low-budget airline quoted him the much higher price, the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI) revealed.
The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI) upheld complaints made by the public against 11 ads by Lynx, Paddy Power, McDonald's, Irish Ferries, HMV and a weight motivation clinic.
The promotion campaign, which has led to 26 complaints to the Advertising Standards Authority For Ireland (ASAI), depicts a woman in childbirth.
The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland found that the brewing giant's poster showing a scantily-clad woman had sexual overtones not suitable for advertising beer.