About The ADVERTISING Club of New York The ADVERTISING Club is the premier organization for all advertising and marketing professionals in New York.
What does ACNY stand for?
ACNY stands for Advertising Club of New York (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACNY
We have 1 other meaning of ACNY in our Acronym Attic
- Alto Comicionado de las Naciones Unidadas para los Refugiados
- Alto Comisionado de las Naciones Unidas para los Refugiados
- Alto Commissariato delle Nazioni Unite Per I Rifugiati (Italian: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Action Civique Non Violente (French: Non-Violent Civic Action; The Libertarian World journal)
- Arts Council of the North Valley (Phoenix, AZ)
- Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste
- Audubon Center of the North Woods (Sandstone, MN)
- Advisory Committee on Nuclear Waste and Materials
- Arthur Carhart National Wilderness Training Center
- A Church Near You (Church of England searchable online directory)
- Alcoholism Council of New York, Inc.
- Automobile Club of New York
- Abada Capoeira New York City (martial arts school; New York, NY)
- Acer Computer New Zealand (computer vendor)
- Age Concern New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Airways Corporation of New Zealand Ltd (state owned provider of ATS and Aeronautical Navigation Systems)
- A Clockwork Orange (movie/book)
- Academy of Clinical Oncology (continuing medical education provider)
- Access Card Office (US DoD)
- Access Control Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 1996 he has been a member of The Advertising Club of New York.
Grace, in a recent luncheon address to the Advertising Club of New York at the Plaza Hotel, launched into a rhythmic tirade of sour statistics, an entrancing combination of math and pointed commentary: "How do you like $25 million for an Arctic region supercomputer to suck energy from the Aurora Borealis?
2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The ADVERTISING Club of New York honored Charlene Lake, SVP, Public Affairs and Chief Sustainability Officer, and Esther Lee, SVP, Brand Marketing, Advertising and Sponsorships, both of AT&T, as the 2012 "Advertising Person (s) of the Year" at a luncheon on October 1, 2012, at The Plaza Hotel in New York.
About The AdColor Industry Coalition The AdColor Industry Coalition is a historic collaboration between The ADVERTISING Club of New York (AD CLUB NY), the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA) and Arnold Worldwide.
AIC is supported by the ADVERTISING Club of New York, the American Advertising Federation, the American Association of Advertising Agencies, Arnold Worldwide, Omnicom Group, CNN, Deutsch, Gotham and Wieden + Kennedy.
Muse Communications has received the Agency of the Year award from the American Association of Advertising Agencies, the Mercury Award for Best Radio Spot, the AAAA O'Toole Award for Multicultural Advertising, a CLIO Award, The Advertising Club of New York Andy Award of Excellence, Creative Show Silver Award, Gold Effie Award, Art Directors Club Award, Belding Award and the Hispanic Agency of the Year award from the American Association of Advertising Agencies.
In addition, she sat on the executive committee of IPG's Women's Leadership Network and is vice president of the Advertising Club of New York.