There were 43 reports of burns caused by application of these OTC products (in patch, balm, and cream formulations) identified in a search of the FDA's Adverse Event Reporting System from 1969 to April 2011, the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System-Cooperative Adverse Drug Event Surveillance database from 2004 to 2010, and a 1987 report in the medical literature.
What does AERS stand for?
AERS stands for Adverse Event Reporting System (database of drug adverse reactions)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AERS
We have 28 other meanings of AERS in our Acronym Attic
- Atrial Effective Refractory Period
- Auditory Event-Related Potential (hearing)
- Automated Export Reporting Program
- Aircrew Eye and Respiratory Protection System
- Asiago-ESO/RASS QSO Survey
- Air Emissions Reporting Requirement (US EPA)
- Annual Education Results Report (Canada)
- Access/Egress Roadway System
- Acute Equine Respiratory Syndrome
- Advanced Engineering and Research Associates
- Airdrop Equipment Repair and Supply
- Arehunja Ehepretnky Penybjinke Cpbnje (Serbian: Energy Agency of the Republic of Serbia)
- Army Educational Requirements System
- Association of Educators in Radiological Sciences
- Audit and Enterprise Risk Services (Deloitte & Touche LLP)
- Accessibility Evaluation and Repair Tools (web accessibility)
- Acute Exogenous Reactive Types
- Adaptive Equestrian Riding for Therapy
- Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc
- Alianzas Estratégicas, Redes y Territorio (Spanish: Strategic Alliances, Networks and Territory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To look for drug combinations that might trigger diabetes, Nicholas Tatonetti and Russ Altman of Stanford University in California turned to a database called the Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS), run by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Between 1976, when terbutaline was first marketed, and 2009, 16 maternal deaths associated with the obstetric use of terbutaline were reported to the FDA's Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS).
Joseph Mercola) The NVIC (National Vaccine Information Center) Investigative Report on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System found that in New York, only 1 of about 40 doctor's offices (2.
5 years of the vaccine programme, there were 12,424 reports of possible adverse events after immunisation received by the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, a rate of 53.
00 Hardcover Animal nutrition series SF95 Part of the National Research Council's Animal Nutrition Series, this book examines the safety and effectiveness of nutritional supplements given to horses, dogs and cats, and recommends an improved adverse event reporting system to help determine proper dosages.
Created an Adverse Event Reporting System that explores patterns and trends related to medical errors and near misses that occur in health care facilities.
They also utilized manufacturing quality data from adverse event reporting systems and information from the U.