Adverse cutaneous drug reactions in patients with human immunodeficiency virus-1 infection.
What does ACDR stand for?
ACDR stands for Adverse Cutaneous Drug Reaction
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACDR
We have 6 other meanings of ACDR in our Acronym Attic
- African Christian Democratic Party (South Africa)
- Akassa Community Development Project (Nigeria)
- Alternating Current Discharge Plasma
- Australian Committee of Directors and Principals
- Auglaize County District Public Library (Wapakoneta, OH)
- Allen County Department of Planning Services (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Advisory Council on Democratic and Peaceful Unification
- Asymmetric Coupled Double Quantum Well
- Actual Cost Detail Report
- Advanced Conceptual Design Report
- AIDS Committee of Durham Region (Ontario, Canada)
- Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution (Montgomery, AL)
- Audio Compact Disc Reader
- Automatic Call Detail Record (Sprint)
- Accelerated Dissolution Rate Analysis
- Aperture-Coupled Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Australian Cattle Dog Rescue Association (est. 2002)
- Australian Cattle Dog Rescue Inc.
- Auto Cluster Development & Research Institute, Ltd. (Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion; Ministry of Commerce & Industry; New Delhi, India)
- Alabama Child Death Review System