What does ACKE stand for?
ACKE stands for Advances in Conceptual Knowledge Engineering (conference)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Acquisition and Tracking
- Acknowledged/Not Acknowledged
- Action to Cure Kidney Cancer (New York, NY)
- Annalong Canoe and Kayak Club (UK)
- Acknowledgement Channel
- American Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club, Incorporated
- Academy of Classical Karate-Do (Plano, TX)
- Acquired Cystic Kidney Disease
- Adult Children with Knitting Disorders (knitting group)
- Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease (journal)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christlicher Kirchen in Hamburg (German: Association of Christian Churches in Hamburg)
- Advances in Clinical Knowledge Management (workshop)
- Australasian Cave and Karst Management Association, Inc.
- Acquisition of Knowledge
- Atletiek Club Kortenberg Online (Dutch: Athletics Club Kortenberg Online)
- A Certain Kind of Different (band)
- Afghanistan Centre at Kabul University
- All Canadian Karate Union (Alberta, Canada)