8220;Xirrus is pleased to partner with Logical Choice Technologies to provide advanced wireless access solutions at all levels of education,” said Rick Hartley, director of US channel operations, Xirrus.
What does AWA stand for?
AWA stands for Advanced Wireless Access
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AWA
We have 175 other meanings of AWA in our Acronym Attic
- Attack Warning/Attack Assessment
- Air Warrior/Measurement and Debriefing System
- Academic Writing 1 (various locations)
- Aviation ASW Operator First Class (Naval Rating)
- Army Wounded Warrior Program
- Aviation ASW Operator Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Aviation ASW Operator Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Absent Without Authority
- Absolute Wavelength Accuracy
- Academy of Western Artists (Gene Autry, OK)
- Advocacy for Women in Africa (Tanzania)
- African Women's Association (Madison, WI)
- Akkaraipattu Women's Association
- Alabama Waterfowl Association (wetlands conservation and hunting)
- Alberta Wilderness Association (Canada)
- Alcoa World Alumina (global alliance)
- Aliens with Attitude (science fiction)
- Allensbacher Markt– Und Werbeträgeranalyse (German: market and advertising medium analysis of Allensbach)
- Alternative Whisky Academy
- Alternative Work Arrangement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company is developing advanced Wireless Access Point core technology that addresses major niche market segments and these products are targeted for 2001 market introduction.
Xirrus is pleased to partner with Logical Choice Technologies to provide advanced wireless access solutions at all levels of education," said Rick Hartley, director of US channel operations, Xirrus.
As one of the industry's leading suppliers of a complete range of advanced wireless access and carrier-grade, core IP (Internet Protocol) technologies, Nortel is in a unique position to bring the most cost-effective solutions to market and position operators like UWC, Apex and SSCC to enable a rapid return-on-investment," Marchenko said.
The great support that we have received from Colubris has enabled VT Miltope to continue to provide Connexion by Boeing with the most advanced wireless access point technology available in the aviation industry.
Over the past three years, the MIPS architecture has helped make Atheros a market leader by giving us performance, power efficiency, flexibility and development tools to deliver advanced wireless access point, gateway and audio/video solutions.
Nortel Networks is the first and only infrastructure vendor with live networks up and running across all three major advanced wireless access technologies - CDMA, UMTS and GSM/GPRS/EDGE.
The Trilogy system, is an advanced wireless access system solution providing the customer with a rapid deployment of high speed internet services, telephony and digital television in one, at a fraction of cost of in-ground cable or copper systems.