5 /PRNewswire/ -- Quintum Technologies, a leading VoIP innovator, today announced the availability of its new Advanced VoIP Call Routing Server, a unique solution for intelligently managing call routing through the increasingly complex IP-based voice networks being deployed by today's service providers.
What does AVPL stand for?
AVPL stands for Advanced VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Pvt. Limited (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVPL
We have 1 other meaning of AVPL in our Acronym Attic
- Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction (film)
- Associate Vice President for Agriculture Research
- Associate Vice President for Finance
- Assurance Vieillesse des Parents au Foyer (French: Pension Insurance for Parents at Home; est. 1972)
- Associate Vice President for Faculty Affairs
- Audio Visual Production Group
- Aliens Versus Predator Gold Edition (game)
- Average Phase
- Association des Véhicules à Propulsion Humaine du Québec
- Alternatives to Violence Project International
- Alta Vista Public Library (Alta Vista, IA)
- Anti-Virus Practice Lab (anti-virus testing software)
- Architectenvereniging Provincie Limburg (Dutch: Province of Limburg Architect Association; Belgium)
- Association Vétérinaire de la Province de Luxembourg (French: Veterinary Association of the Province of Luxembourg; Luxembourg)
- AUDIX (Audio Information Exchange) Voice Power Lodging
- A Very Potter Musical (Harry Potter fan performance)
- Association of Visual Packaging Manufacturers
- Atribute-Value Pair Model
- Automated Valet Parking Manager (Plantation, FL)
- Associate Vice President for Multicultural Affairs (university position)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Added Bermingham, "Ten Pine's revised bid underscores what we see as significant opportunities for Altigen, including capitalizing on the need for small and medium-sized businesses to upgrade to more advanced VoIP products.
Additionally, businesses with Centrex services are able to keep their existing traditional phones while also using soft-client technology to enable advanced VoIP, IMS and unified communication services at the desktop.
BOSTON -- Service Providers Managing or Hosting VoIP Services to Enterprises Can Offer Complete Active Line Testing Using Minacom's Web-Based, Automated Test Platform and EdgeMarc Routers Minacom and Edgewater Networks announced today that EdgeMarc converged networking routers now support Minacom's advanced VoIP service quality testing.
s (OTCBB:ASIQ) wholly owned subsidiary ASiQ Pty Ltd announced today it plans to develop an advanced VoIP version of its new cell phone technology which ASiQ have designated "Safecell".
As IP telephony continues to develop, the call for advanced VoIP peering solutions becomes essential," said Yair Golan, VP Marketing and Business Development at VocalTec.
The industry's first blade-based testing solution, Hammer FX-Blade enables Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs) and service providers to conduct advanced VoIP and IMS feature tests at load levels, resulting in higher-quality network products and services for users.
Offering flexible and scalable last mile wireless access, with seamless handover between cells, WLL's complete compatibility with the BroadWorks platform will enable a full range of advanced VoIP applications on end user terminals for a wide cross-section of subscribers, including those in remote areas.