html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Passenger_Transportation This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS), Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) Systems, and Others.
What does ATMS stand for?
ATMS stands for Advanced Traffic Management System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ATMS
We have 30 other meanings of ATMS in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Trofeo Mario Querci (Italian: Mario Querci Trophy)
- Aktiva Tertimbang Menurut Risiko (Indonesian: Risk Weighted Assets)
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode Ring (protocol)
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode Router (Alcatel)
- Automatic Temporal Multi-Resolution (shot boundary detection)
- Abbotsford Traditional Middle School (Canada)
- Adaptive Threshold Multi-Stage
- Advanced Technology Microwave Sounder
- Advanced Text Management System (IBM)
- Advanced Toastmaster - Silver
- Advanced Train Management System (Australia)
- Advanced Transport Management System
- Adventure Travel Media Source (International Ecotourism Society)
- Air Traffic Management System
- Army Training Management System
- Associated Telecommunications Management Services, LLC (Melbourne, FL)
- Assumption-based Truth Maintenance System
- ATE & TPS Management System
- Athena Middle School (New York)
- Audit Trail Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ITS is the combination of transportation system incorporated with Advanced Navigation System, Advanced Traffic Management System, Incident Management System, Electronic Toll Collection, and Advanced for Safe Driving.
LONDON, June 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced traffic management systems (ATMS) are receiving considerable attention across Western Europe, particularly given surging traffic congestion and pollution levels.
The Advanced Traffic Management Systems market is heading towards considerable growth in the future due to growth in congestion levels across western European countries.
The Authority will integrate the new portable DMS and eventual permanent DMS into an Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS).
TORONTO -- Marks entry into Florida market and continued growth of advanced Traffic Management Systems SIRIT Inc.
utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Hardware_and_Electronic_Equipment This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Intelligent Transportation Systems in US$ Million by the following product segments: Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS), Electronic Toll Collection (ETC) Systems, and Others (Including Public Vehicle Transportation Management Systems (PVTMS), Commercial Vehicle Operations (CVO) Systems, and Advanced Vehicle Information Systems among Others.
As a result of the Cisco intelligent IP infrastructure integrated with Transcore Advanced Traffic Management Systems applications, the Utah DOT has contributed to a 36 percent reduction in freeway delays, a 15 percent decrease in traffic signal stops and delays, a 25 percent improvement in incident response and clearance time, and a decrease in operational expenses.