Tiina Palomaki has been working as a senior researcher at the Finnish medicines agency as a responsible person for preclinical aspects of advanced therapy medicinal products and biotechnological products since 2006.
What does ATMP stand for?
ATMP stands for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATMP
We have 15 other meanings of ATMP in our Acronym Attic
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode Optical Switching (European)
- Atmospheric Omission System (fictional automobile software; Doctor Who)
- Atmospheric Trace Molecule Spectroscopy
- Atmospheric Trace Molecules Observed by Spectroscopy
- Automatic Testing Multiple Operating System
- Advanced Techniques and Models of System Production in a Heterogeneous, Extensible, and Rigorous Environment
- Australian Trade Marks Online Search System
- At the Mercy of the Body Shop
- Adaptive-Template Movement
- Advanced Technology and Management Programs
- Advanced Thermal Moisture Protection
- Advances in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- After Tax Monthly Payment
- Air Target Materials Program
- Air Temperature
- Air Tour Management Planning (National Park Service)
- All Terrain Mobility Platform (various armed forces)
- All Things Must Pass
- Alternatives to Marriage Project
- Amicale Traction Marais Poitevin (French car club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tengion is also exploring moving forward using the Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP) pathway, an established regulatory route in Europe for advanced cell-based therapies.
Challenges with Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products and How to Meet Them," Nature Review Drug Discovery 3 (2010): 195-201.
She has comprehensive experience in formulating global regulatory strategies and provides support for the development of drugs, orphan drugs, drug & device combination products, borderline products, medical devices, in vitro diagnostics and advanced therapy medicinal products.
Manufacturing aspects are particularly important for sophisticated Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products such as DCVax-L.
They also establish technical requirements for tissue engineered products, medicines containing devices and combined advanced therapy medicinal products.
Shayesteh has a comprehensive knowledge base and experience in formulating global regulatory strategies for drugs, orphan drugs, drug & device combination products, borderline products, medical devices, in vitro diagnostics and advanced therapy medicinal products.
t2c001 is the first product ever to obtain a certificate under the EMA regulations for Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs).