Organizations that have already agreed to support the effort through Advisory Board participation or more include: the Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC), the Advanced Television Technology Center, Inc.
What does ATTC stand for?
ATTC stands for Advanced Television Technology Center, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATTC
We have 32 other meanings of ATTC in our Acronym Attic
- Association de Tennis de Table de Berneuil-sur-Aisne (French: Berneuil-sur-Aisne Table Tennis Association; Berneuil-sur-Aisne, France)
- Association de Tennis de Table du Breuil (French: Table Tennis Association of Breuil; Breuil, France)
- Association des Tradithérapeutes du Bélédougou (French: Beledugu Association of Traditional Healers; Mali)
- Association pour Techniques Thermiques de Belgique (French: Thermal Technology Association of Belgium)
- American Telephone and Telegraph Business Communications Services
- AT&T Broadband Internet
- American Telephone and Telegraph Bell Laboratories
- Aboriginal Tourism Team Canada (now Aboriginal Tourism Canada)
- Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Kansas City, MO)
- Advanced Technology Transition Council
- Advanced Television Test Center
- American Telephone and Telegraph Communications
- American Type Culture Collection (biological product contract; University of Pennsylvania)
- Arabic Teacher Training Course (Allama Iqbal Open University; Pakistan)
- ASEAN Timber Technology Centre
- Austrian Traffic Telematics Cluster
- Automatic Transmission Test and Control Circuit
- Aviation Technical Test Center
- Aviation Technical Training Center
- American Telephone and Telegraph Consumer Communications Services