20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
What does ATSI stand for?
ATSI stands for Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (Arizona)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATSI
We have 37 other meanings of ATSI in our Acronym Attic
- Assistive Technology Standards Group
- Assistive Technology State Grant (program)
- Association des Travailleurs Sénégalais à Grenoble
- Australian Transport Study Group
- Automatic Transmission Service Group
- Aviano Tail Spotters Group
- Ascension Tracking Station Ground Antenna (GPS)
- All Trinidad Sugar and General Workers' Trade Union
- Agjencia Telegrafike Shqiptare (Albanian Telegraphic Agency)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander (Australia)
- Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Aero Transcription Service, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Alias TETRA (Terrestrial Trunked Radio) Subscriber Identity (telecommunications)
- American Technology Solutions International
- American Transmission Systems, Inc.
- Anderson Trucking Service, Inc. (various locations)
- Arcus Technology Services Inc
- Asosiasi Telekomunikasi Seluler Indonesia (Association of Indonesian Cellular Operators)
- Association of Telemessaging Services International
- Association of TeleServices International
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- For the third time, Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
In 2011 another surge is in the offing-though for different reasons-according to a tracking survey of industry senior executives commissioned by Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Baby Boomers begin retiring this year, American manufacturing companies are highly concerned with their ability to find skilled workers, according to the results of a survey of industry senior executives commissioned by Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
The benchmark survey was commissioned by Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
; ACS, a Xerox Company; ADP; Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
About ATS Founded in 1985, Advanced Technology Services, Inc.
Manufacturers are looking to outsource the maintenance of their factory assets to bolster their plant operations against recession; according to the results of a new report by Advanced Technology Services, Inc.