Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, has initiated testing on a new, advanced technology engine compressor focusing on reducing fuel consumption.
What does ATE stand for?
ATE stands for Advanced Technology Engine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATE
We have 129 other meanings of ATE in our Acronym Attic
- Access to Energy (newsletter)
- Access to Excellence
- Acquisition and Tracking Electronics
- Actual Time En Route
- Ada Training Environment
- Additional Termination Event (contracts)
- Adjusted Total Equity
- Adult and Technical Education (various schools)
- Adult Treasure Expo (Japan)
- Advanced Technological Education
- Adventures in Travel Expo (trade show)
- After the Event (insurance)
- Agence de Transaction Européenne (French: European Transaction Agency; real estate)
- Air Terminal Equipment
- Airborne Test Equipment
- Airborne Toxic Event (band)
- Amboseli Trust for Elephants (Kenya)
- Amphenol-Tuchel Electronics (Germany)
- Amphibische Technische Eenheid (Dutch)
- Annual Training Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the addition of EcoBoost engines to the Escape, Ford will offer more advanced technology engines in its utility vehicle lineup than any other full-line manufacturer.
Fuel efficiency improvements between 15% and 50% are likely from these advanced technology engines.
Through our patent pending process and advanced technology engine businesses can enable knowledge-based authentication to verify customers without alienating them or being labor intensive for your business.
Freudenberg-NOK's innovation is well timed, because growth in the market for advanced technology engines is accelerating due to fuel economy and emissions legislation.
Navistar is proud to deliver these IC Bus school buses with MaxxForce advanced technology engines knowing that the Columbus Municipal School District recognizes the value these buses bring to the community in terms of both child safety and clean air benefits for the people of Columbus.
These advanced technology engines will help deliver double digit reductions in fuel and cash operating costs.
We believe this advanced technology engine will help power MetLife Investors to significantly higher production in the annuity market space.