Advanced supply chain collaboration solutions: Trusted Workspace's portfolio of supply chain solutions encompasses the entire product lifecycle, from design and sourcing to supply chain execution and aftermarket support.
What does ASCC stand for?
ASCC stands for Advanced Supply Chain Collaboration (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASCC
We have 187 other meanings of ASCC in our Acronym Attic
- Avionics Standard Communication Bus
- Ambulance Services Collective Bargaining Act (legislation; Canada)
- Amistad Suffolk County Black Bar Association (New York)
- Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe), Ltd.
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Annual Statement of Community Benefits Standard (Department of State Health Services; Texas)
- A Systems Communication Company
- Academia Sinica Computer Center
- Adenoid Squamous Cell Carcinoma (oncology)
- Advanced Sports Car Concept (Acura)
- Air Standardization Coordinating Committee
- Air Station Cape Cod (US Coast Guard)
- Airspace Coordination Centre
- Alabama Southern Community College
- Alaska Systems Coordinating Council (coordinates electric distribution in Alaska)
- Alice Springs Convention Centre (Australia)
- All Saints Catholic College (UK)
- Alternate Security Control Center
- American Samoa Community College
- American Short Course Championships (swimming)