Originally from Crosby, Estelle, 31, sparked her interest in the human body during her degree in advanced study of early years with human and biological science, specialising in anatomy, diet and nutrition.
What does ASEYS stand for?
ASEYS stands for Advanced Study of Early Years (university program; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Asie du Sud Est Voyage (French: Southeast Asia Travel)
- Association pour le Soutien aux Enfants Vulnerables (French)
- Asociación Española del Vacío y Sus Aplicaciones (Spanish Association for Vacuum and Its Applications)
- Aeronautics and Space Education Workshop (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Air and Space Expeditionary Wing
- Alpine Software Engineering Workshop
- Advanced Satellite Early Warning System
- Associated Students of Eastern Washington University (Cheney, WA)
- American Stock EXchange
- Arizona Sexual Experience Scale
- American Street Empowerment Zone (Philadelphia, PA)
- Aqaba Special Economic Zone
- Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority
- Abdominal Subcutaneous Fat
- Academy of South Florida (Microsoft training center)
- Acceleration Studies Foundation
- Accurate & Stable Frequency
- Acid Survivors Foundation (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Activation Support Facility
- Active Ship File
Samples in periodicals archive:
A born natural with children, it's been Sarah's ambition to work with kids since she was a school girl herself and, following two years studying at Liverpool College, together with one year working in a clothes shop and four years spent in a fabric shop, Sarah later went on to obtain an honours degree in the Advanced Study of Early Years and Special Needs at Liverpool Hope University.