The new GRL study also builds on a 2011 study led by Solomon showing stratospheric aerosols offset about a quarter of the greenhouse effect warming on Earth during the past decade, said Neely, also a postdoctoral fellow in NCAR's Advanced Study Program.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for Advanced Study Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Sensing Products
- Advanced Service Platform (AT&T)
- Advanced Signal Processor
- Advanced Simple Profile (MPEG-4 video)
- Advanced Speech Processor
- Advanced Sterilization Products (Johnson & Johnson)
- Advanced Stokes Polarimeter
- Advanced Strategic Penetrator
- Advanced Strike Plot
- Advanced Strip and Passivation (semiconductors)
- Advanced System Planning
- Advertising, Sponsorships, & Promotion
- Advisory Services Panel
- Aeronautical Surveillance Panel (International Civil Aviation Organization; Canada)
- Affordable System Performance
- African Studies Program
- AFSCN Scheduling Program
- After School Program
- After Show Party
- Agence de Service et de Paiement (French: Service and Payment Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He attended the Advanced Study program at the University of NC, Charlotte, and earned 3 master's degrees at Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Students will have the opportunity to apply learning in a hands-on environment, and to show their commitment to the medical profession, helping them stand out as qualified candidates for advanced study programs.
She is a fellow of the Advanced Study Program in Public Management of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and has served on the boards of the Leadership Foundation of the International Women's Forum and the Human Resources Planning Society.
Settlement's Advanced Study Program is designed to provide a preparatory training program to high school-aged students who hope to pursue a career in music.
Participating institutions must offer either a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), and may also offer Advanced Study Programs in periodontics, pediatric dentistry, prosthodontics, endodontics, orthodontics, and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Liu, 38, was most recently in an executive leadership program and completed two advanced study programs at Harvard University and Stanford University.
She also is a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Advanced Study Program through NASA's highly competitive Fellowship Program.