Mercury Serial RapidIO IP is proven technology backed by extensive testing and successful deployment in large-scale systems," said Tracy Richardson, Director of the Silicon Solutions Group, Advanced Solutions business unit at Mercury.
What does ASBU stand for?
ASBU stands for Advanced Solutions Business Unit (Mercury Computer Systems)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASBU
We have 1 other meaning of ASBU in our Acronym Attic
- Aboriginal School Based Traineeships
- Achariya School of Business and Technology (India)
- Al Sayegh Brothers Trading LLC (UAE)
- American SnowBoard Tour
- apical sodium-dependent bile acid transporter
- Association of Small Businesses in Technology, Inc.
- Australasian Society of Blood Transfusion
- Australian School of Business and Technology
- American Small Business Travelers Alliance (Lewisville, TX)
- Assistant Secretary for Budget Technology and Finance
- Anti-Smoke Belching Unit (Philippines)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (Portsmouth City Council; UK)
- Arab States Broadcasting Union
- Automotive Modules and Subsystems Business Unit
- Automotive Systems Business Unit
- AIDS Services of the Brazos Valley (Bryan, TX)
- Avocado Sunblotch Viroid
- Association of Scottish Businesswomen
- Aviation Security Biometrics Working Group (FAA)
- A Solar Company (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Processing platforms are rapidly bringing more power to the SDR developer," said Mark Skalabrin, Vice President and General Manager of Mercury's Advanced Solutions Business Unit.