ATK (Alliant Techsystems) has successfully tested a high-performance Advanced Solid Axial Stage (ASAS(TM)) 32-inch-diameter solid rocket motor demonstrating critical technologies required for future missile defense, as well as strategic and tactical mission applications.
What does ASAS stand for?
ASAS stands for Advanced Solid Axial Stage
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASAS
We have 48 other meanings of ASAS in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Synthetic Aperture Radar System (US DoD)
- Airborne Search and Rescue System
- Army Small Arms Requirement Study
- Automated Schedule and Reporting System
- Automated Stopper and Referrals System (US DoD)
- Advanced Synthetic Aperture Radar System-2 (U-2 aircraft)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists' Relative Value Scale
- Academic Standards and Assessment System
- Actor/Scriptor Animation System
- Addiction & Substance Abuse Specialists
- Advanced Solid-state Array Spectrometer
- Aerodynamic Stability Augmentation System
- Airborne Separation Assurance System
- Airborne Student Accountability System
- Alberta Secure Access Service (Canada)
- All Saints Anglican School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- All Sky Automated Survey (Polish astronomy project)
- All Source Analysis System
- American Society of Abdominal Surgeons
- American Society of Animal Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATK Elkton, part of ATK's Precision Systems Group, also produces a line of commercial upper-stage motors (the STAR(TM) series), low-cost, high-performance Advanced Solid Axial Stage (ASAS(TM)) boosters, high-thrust valve control systems, and complementary ordnance products.