Functional consequences of a CKIdelta mutation causing familial advanced sleep phase syndrome.
What does ASPS stand for?
ASPS stands for Advanced Sleep Phase Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASPS
We have 46 other meanings of ASPS in our Acronym Attic
- Association for the Study and Preservation of Roman Mosaics
- Association for the Progress of New Chemistry (Japan)
- American Society for Pain Relief, Research and Education
- American Society for Pain Relief, Research and Education Net site
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (and Geospatial Information Society)
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Nurses
- American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
- Abydos Survey for Prehistoric Sites
- Advanced Signal Processing System
- Advanced Speech Processing Station
- Airborne Signal Processing System
- Albino Squirrel Preservation Society
- All Source Production Section
- Alternative Service Processing System
- Alveolar Soft-Part Sarcoma
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Annular Suspension and Pointing System
- Arizona State Poetry Society
- As Poster Seen
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you have delayed sleep phase syndrome you receive the exposure in the morning, while those with advanced sleep phase syndrome are exposed in the evening.
The trait runs in families and is known as Familial Advanced Sleep Phase Syndrome, or Fasps.