Raytheon's next-generation SM-3 Block IB maintains the reliability of the Block IA variant while incorporating an advanced two-color infrared seeker, an advanced signal processor and a new TDACS.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for Advanced Signal Processor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Additional Special Pay (US DoD)
- Additional Support Programme (UK)
- Addressable Scan Port
- Adjacent Subcarrier Permutation
- Adjunct Service Point (Bellcore)
- Administrative Site Procedures
- Adobe Stock Photo
- Advanced Scholars Program (various schools)
- Advanced Sensing Products
- Advanced Service Platform (AT&T)
- Advanced Simple Profile (MPEG-4 video)
- Advanced Speech Processor
- Advanced Sterilization Products (Johnson & Johnson)
- Advanced Stokes Polarimeter
- Advanced Strategic Penetrator
- Advanced Strike Plot
- Advanced Strip and Passivation (semiconductors)
- Advanced Study Program
- Advanced System Planning
- Advertising, Sponsorships, & Promotion
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the heart of the new system is an advanced signal processor (H651A) with a novel memory architecture and optimized software that maximizes the number of tag reads and location computations per second.
In addition, Creative's Advanced Signal Processor features real-time compression and decompression of audio files, QSound effects and Creative TextAssist(TM) natural text-to-speech synthesis, thus allowing the CPU to perform other tasks.
An Advanced Signal Processor upgrade featuring Creative TextAssist will be available to Sound Blaster 16 owners for $99.
Such products include the AN/UYS-1 advanced signal processor, the LAMPS helicopter-dipping sonar system, the AN/BQQ-5 and AN/BQQ-6 submarine sonar systems and the AN-BSY-1 submarine combat system.