Warren Johnson, the company president for the Aircraft Group, said, 'Crossbow's innovative use of MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) based technology in their advanced sensing products will complement Moog's established controls business and allow us to offer more comprehensive solutions to many of our existing customers.
What does ASP stand for?
ASP stands for Advanced Sensing Products
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASP
We have 781 other meanings of ASP in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Suppurative Pancreatitis
- Acylation Stimulating Protein
- Additional Special Pay (US DoD)
- Additional Support Programme (UK)
- Addressable Scan Port
- Adjacent Subcarrier Permutation
- Adjunct Service Point (Bellcore)
- Administrative Site Procedures
- Adobe Stock Photo
- Advanced Scholars Program (various schools)
- Advanced Service Platform (AT&T)
- Advanced Signal Processor
- Advanced Simple Profile (MPEG-4 video)
- Advanced Speech Processor
- Advanced Sterilization Products (Johnson & Johnson)
- Advanced Stokes Polarimeter
- Advanced Strategic Penetrator
- Advanced Strike Plot
- Advanced Strip and Passivation (semiconductors)
- Advanced Study Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
New members of the program that produce sensor products include: Analog Devices, a manufacturer of precision high-performance ICs used in signal processing applications; Futek, a manufacturer of strain gauge based load cells and force sensors; Gagetek, maker of strain gauge-based load cells and weighing systems; Mountz Torque, a manufacturer of torque sensors; Therm-X, maker of thermocouples; Advanced Sensing Products, a maker of temperature sensing products; and Sensor Technologies, maker of pressure sensors.