Bus-Tech's NetShuttle family of interconnect products are designed for today's corporate Intranets, providing users with a wide range of connectivity options from simple TCP/IP to advanced SNA services.
What does ADSNA stand for?
ADSNA stands for Advanced SNA (Systems Network Architecture)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADSNA
- ASUS Data Security Management
- Automated Data Systems Manual
- Attitude Determination System Mounting Base
- Alberta Dual Sport Motorcycle Club (Canada)
- Accounting & Disbursing Station Symbol Number
- Accounting and Disbursing Symbol Number
- Accounting Disbursing Station Number
- Anti-Discrimination Support Network
- Approved Driving School Network (American Automobile Association and Canadian Automobile Association)
- Assurance in Distributed Systems and Networks (workshop)
- Australian Day Surgery Nurses Association (est. 1996)
- ASEAN Disease Surveillance Network
- Art Deco Society of New York (New York, NY)
- Active Duty Service Obligation (US military)
- Additional Duty Safety Officer
- Air Defence System Operator (India)
- AIS Domain Security Officer
- Application Development System/Online (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Army Directed Studies Office
- Assistant District Staff Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apertus EXPRESS is a complete family of advanced SNA software products for network integration, including TN3270, terminal and printer emulation, EHLLAPI, APPN, and LU6.
Because the entire offering is standards-based, the investment is protected as customers can quickly and easily upgrade from a NetShuttle 140/TN3270E to a full blown NetShuttle 230 with advanced SNA functionality as connectivity needs evolve.
EXPRESS is a suite of advanced SNA communications software products designed for linking UNIX systems with IBM mainframes and AS/400s.
Brixton's technology combined with our own advanced SNA networking products opens up new possibilities for 3270 users, extends investments in applications and integrates users on all kinds of platforms into a seamless enterprise network.
EXPRESS is a suite of advanced SNA communications software products designed for linking UNIX systems to IBM mainframes and AS/400 platforms.
During the quarter we aggressively added improved functionality to our router product offerings with the industry's first commercial shipment of IBM's Data Link Switching (DLSw) on our routers, enhancements to our network management software with OneVIEW Group Manager and the announcement of the DNX 350 - the industry's most advanced SNA remote site router.