Seagate's advanced codework, integrated through use of the drives' Advanced SCSI Architecture II (ASA II), delivers performance greater than the sum of the number of disc drives in many operating environments.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Advanced SCSI Architecture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Additional Shift Allowance
- Addressing System Agent
- Administrative Services Agreement (various organizations)
- Administrative State Attribute
- Administrative Support Assistant
- Adoption Support Agency (UK)
- Adult Services & Aging
- Adult Sexual Assault
- Adult Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Advanced Safety Audit
- Advanced Security Appliance (Cisco)
- Advanced Signal Analysis (Siemens technology)
- Advanced Space Academy
- Advanced Standing Admission (various universities)
- Advanced Strike Aircraft
- Advanced Surveillance Aircraft
- Advanced System Architecture
- Advanced System Architectures Ltd
- Advanced System Avionics
- Advanced Systems Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Barracuda 4LP uses Seagate's Advanced SCSI Architecture II (ASA II) technology, which streamlines the internal architecture and dramatically increases drive performance.
In addition, each family utilizes Seagate's latest Advanced SCSI Architecture (ASA-II) technology to dramatically lower command overhead, increase overall performance, and maintain code and feature set commonality.