Prior to joining CAST, Bonsignour was the CIO for DGA, the advanced research division of the French Ministry of Defence.
What does ARD stand for?
ARD stands for Advanced Research Division
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARD
We have 227 other meanings of ARD in our Acronym Attic
- Accounting Reference Date
- Acid Reflux Disease
- Acid Related Disorder
- Acid Rock Drainage (mining)
- Acoustic Research Detachment
- Acquired Rights Directive (EU; now Business Transfers Directive)
- Acute Respiratory Disease
- Administrative Review Division (Colorado)
- Admission, Review and Dismissal (Individual Educational Planning committee)
- Advanced Reactor Division
- Advanced Resource Development
- Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate (NASA)
- Age Related Dementia
- Agence Régionale de Développement (French: Regional Development Agency)
- Agency Resources Department
- Agricultural Research Division
- Agricultural Research for Development (in Europe)
- Agriculture and Rural Development (World Bank)
- Agro-Industrie Recherches et Développement (French: Agro-Industry Research and Development; est. 1989)
- Air and Radiation Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
About the Author Deepa Rangarajan Analyst - Advanced Research Division Deepa obtained a B.
Stephen Longden, Analyst ~ Advanced Research Division Stephen achieved an MSc in Transport Planning and Management at the University of Westminster before becoming the editor of The Intelligent Highway magazine.
Young-Mog Ham from the Semiconductor Advanced Research Division of Hyundai, Dr.
The intercompany services agreement includes an option, exercisable in the event of a change in control of ECD, to permit OBC to purchase the structures and analytical laboratory, machine division and advanced research division of ECD.
McCaffrey's talk presents the results of an experimental study of a new software testing technique using genetic algorithms (GAs), developed by Volt's advanced research division.
Noah got his start in the computer game industry in 1980 with a job at Milton Bradley's Advanced Research Division.
We are honored by the confidence of their advanced research division and committed to doing our part in helping them stay ahead.