oncologists indicate that they would prescribe Tivopath to 30 percent of their pretreated advanced renal cell carcinoma patients.
What does ARCC stand for?
ARCC stands for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (cancer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARCC
We have 133 other meanings of ARCC in our Acronym Attic
- Abbeyville Road Christian Church
- Aberdeen Recreation and Cultural Center
- Academic Resources and Computing Committee
- Accounts Receivable and Claims Control
- Accounts Receivable Core Committee
- Acquisition Reform Communications Center
- Action Research for the Crippled Child
- Actualisation Resource Counselling & Certification (UK)
- Addison Road Community Centre
- Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Advanced Resin Coated Copper (MEW Japan)
- Advancing Research and Clinical practice through Close Collaboration
- Adventures Cross Country, Inc.
- Adventures Cross-Country, Inc.
- Aeronautical Rescue Coordination Center
- Aeronautical Rescue Coordination Centre (Swedish)
- Africa Regional Coordinating Committee for the Integration of Women Into Development
- African Regional Center for Computing
- African Regional Centre for Computing
- African Regional Certification Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
submitted a marketing application of an orally available anti-cancer drug, Nexavar(R) (sorafenib, BAY 43-9006) 200 mg tablet for the treatment of Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC), which was developed by Bayer HealthCare AG (Germany) and Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
In addition, the companies announced Nexavar tablets have been approved by the Mexican Ministry for Health for the treatment of patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma.
The second clinical trial of AGS-003 in advanced renal cell carcinoma builds on the positive safety and activity results of our previous Phase I/II trial.
Bernard Escudier provided an update on the Nexavar(R) (sorafenib tosylate) Tablets Phase III trial in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC), or kidney cancer during the thirteenth European Cancer Conference (ECCO).
Nasdaq: ONXX) today announced the selection of Nexavar(R) (sorafenib tosylate) Tablets as the global trade name for sorafenib, the oral investigational drug under FDA review for the treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC), or kidney cancer.
A form of kidney cancer called advanced renal cell carcinoma, or RCC, kills 12,000 adults each year.
This report covers the following stories: --Approval and New Development of Erbitux --Two Drugs at War; Iressa versus Tarceva --Breast Cancer Competition --European Approval for Estrogen Receptor Downregulator --Dual Kinase Inhibitor with Improved Effect in Breast Cancer --Side effects & resistance --Epothilone B analogues in Patients with Breast/Prostate Cancer --Avastin safety warning unlikely limit use --FDA backs drug for lung cancer treatment --Late Stage Cancer Vaccine Back To The Bench --Discontinued Phase III Studies: NSCLC --New Therapeutic Option for Patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma --Fast Track Status in Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma --Option For The Treatment of Colorectal Cancer --New Drug to Replace Standard Chemotherapy in Colon Cancer?