The impact of these developments is reflected in the activities of the Advanced Regional Technical Education Coalition (ARTEC), whose 8,800 high school students are scattered among 19 southern Idaho school districts encompassing 13,000 square miles--an area larger than the state of Maryland.
What does ARTEC stand for?
ARTEC stands for Advanced Regional Technical Education Coalition (Idaho)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARTEC
- Association Rwandaise des Techniciens de Developpement Rural (French)
- Advanced Real-Time Data Tool
- Accessible Rich Text Editor (HiSoftware)
- Activity-Related Time Equivalent (nutritional sciences and physiology)
- Actors Repertory Theatre Ensemble (Manchester, IA)
- ADA Run Time Environment
- Adaptive Rendering and Transmission Environment (computing)
- Artisans of the Emirates (United Arab Emirates)
- Association Relative à la Télévision Européenne (French; Franco-German TV network)
- Advanced Regenerative Tissue Engineering Centre (Canada)
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies Ethics Committee
- A European Full Integrated EDA Platform Based on Advanced Russian Tools and SIFRAME
- Art and Technology
- Art of the Early Keyboard (New York, NY)
- American Russian Theatre Ensemble Laboratory (Los Angeles, CA)
- Atelier de Recherches Sur Les Textes Médiévaux (French: Research Workshop on Medieval Texts)
- Advanced Radio-Frequency Test and Evaluation Measurements and Interpretation System
- Advanced Real-Time Electro-Mechanical Transient Simulator (software; Opal-RT Technologies Inc.)
- Advanced Relay Technology Mission
- Advanced Research on Test and Evaluation of Mixed-Signal ICs and Systems