5 TB for long term recording), dual Giga LAN, and advanced RAID configurations.
What does ARCU stand for?
ARCU stands for Advanced RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) Configuration Utility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ARCU
We have 2 other meanings of ARCU in our Acronym Attic
- Associate of the Royal Conservatory of Toronto
- Arcus Tangent (trigonometry)
- Arctic Research of the Composition of the Troposphere from Aircraft and Satellites (NASA)
- Advanced Research Center Telecommunications Interface Console
- AIDS Research Consortium of the Twin Cities (Minnesota)
- Am Really Cold That Is Certain (Kids Next Door show)
- American Red Cross Tissue Services (tissue bank)
- Annual Review of CyberTherapy and Telemedicine (journal)
- Andy Richter Controls the Universe (TV Show)
- Acute Respiratory Care Unit
- American to Russian Converter Unit
- Arctic Research Consortium of the United States (Fairbanks, AK)
- Automatic Root Certificate Update
- Amateur Radio Club of the University of Arkansas
- Australian Research Centre for Urban Ecology
- Architects' Registration Council of the United Kingdom
- Associazione Regionale Cooperazione UNCI (Unione Nazionale delle Cooperative Italiane) Piemonte (Italian: Association of Regional Cooperation UNCI (National Union of Italian Cooperative) Piemonte; Piedmont, Italy)
- Actions en Regions de Cooperation Universitaires et Scientifique (French: Regional Initiatives of Academic and Scientific Cooperation)
- Air Racing Council of United States
- Archaeological Research and Consultancy at the University of Sheffield (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The solution features an advanced RAID system with four modes: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
These more advanced RAID configurations are preferred in server environments where maximum data availability and performance is critical.
Those advanced RAID functions which were only for enterprise-grade applications in the past are now available on QNAP TS-409 Pro with more disaster-proof enhancements and simplified operation procedure.
So, in summary, the 15,000 RPM drives are a significant move towards the continued increase of performance across individual drives, as well as the overall performance increase of today's advanced RAID subsystems for both large sequential data transfers, as well as 110-intensive database transactions.
Rackable Systems, a leading provider of servers and storage for large-scale data centers, leverages AMCC's advanced RAID technology to deliver high performance and reliability in its storage systems.
To insure data integrity after the transition, advanced RAID controllers mirror data across controller caches and provide a mechanism that insures that the applications never access dirty cache pages.
The SiI 5744 is capable of higher thru-put with advanced RAID functions including RAID 0, 1, SAFE 33, SAFE 50, and JBOD.