What does APTES stand for?
APTES stands for Advanced Protective Technology for Engineering Structures (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APTES
- Asia Pacific Tourism Exchange Center (UN World Tourism Organization)
- Applied Pavement Technology, Inc.
- Australian Program of Training Eastern Europe
- Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (Canada)
- Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (India)
- Asia Pacific Telecom Systems (Philippines)
- Asia Pacific Telecommunity (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Association des Professionnels du Traitement des Eaux et des Nuisances (French water treatment association)
- Association pour la Prévention, le Traitement et l'Étude des Polyposes Familiales
- Academic Planning Task Force (various locations)
- Aerospace Physiology Training Flight (Randolph Air Force Base; Universal City, TX; US Air Force)
- American Public Transit Foundation (Washington, DC)
- American Public Transportation Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Antipiracy Task Force (signal theft)
- Australian Photobiology Testing Facility (sunscreen)
- Ada Program Test Generator
- Adult Part-Time Grant (Michigan)
- Amicale du Patrimoine et des Traditions de la Gendarmerie (French: Friendly Heritage and Traditions of the Force)
- Asia Pacific Telecom Group (Taiwan)