17-18) - Project Management and Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) are two critical techniques used in product development in the mobility industry today.
What does APOP stand for?
APOP stands for Advanced Product Quality Planning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APOP
We have 7 other meanings of APOP in our Acronym Attic
- Andamooka Progress & Opal Miners Association (Australia)
- Acquired Pit of the Optic Nerve
- Anterior Part of the Preoptic Nucleus (amphibians)
- Applications Online
- Association of Pediatric Oncology Nurses
- ATM Passive Optical Network
- American Polish Lowland Sheepdog Club
- Áreas de Ponderação da Amostra do Censo Demográfico (Portugese)
- Association Professionnelle des Opticiens et Optométristes de Belgique (French: Professional Association of Opticians and Optometrists in Belgium)
- Astronomy Picture-Overlay of the Day
- Advanced Purchase Order Processing
- Alternate Point of Presence (telecommunications)
- Association for Pet Obesity Prevention (est. 2005)
- Authentication Post Office Protocol (Qualcomm)
- Authorized Patient Online Purchasing (physician service)
- Automated Program Operating Plan
- Adjustable Postoperative Protective Prosthetic Socket (medical device)
- Approval of Paint on Plastic Substrates
- Asset Procurement and Operating Partnership Systems (South Africa)
- Association Parlementaire Ontario Québec (French: Parlimentary Association Ontario Québec)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Manufacturing also incorporates validation studies, advanced product quality planning, root cause analysis, process failure modes effect analysis, and statistical process capability studies to ensure the highest level of quality and reliability in the products supplied.
Laurie specializes in quality systems design and implementation, advanced product quality planning, just-in-time manufacturing, team problem solving and quality management system training.
This product will be produced on a high-volume production line in accordance with the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) automotive standard which will, in turn, establish us as a volume automotive manufacturer in the eyes of our roster of blue chip customers who are developing applications of our technology for their potential future hybrid electric product offerings," said UQM vice president of operations Ronald Burton.
From the utilization of advanced product quality planning and feasibility studies to the design of tooling and determination of storage, all elements compiled together in a strategic decision can result in a cost effective reduction of waste.
Integrated into the company's EnterpriseIQ ERP II system, IQ Quality encompasses the following functions: web-based document control, advanced product quality planning (APQP), corrective action requests, engineering change orders, statistical process control (SPC), and part dimension setup and gauge R&R.
IQS and IBM are offering a Web-based solution to automate the complex and rapidly evolving Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) functions.
The Aras Innovator suite of advanced enterprise PLM software solutions provide companies with business ready solutions for new product development and introduction (NPDI), configuration and change management (CMII), advanced product quality planning (APQP), product data management (PDM) and more.