This function is fully integrated with COMX's advanced product catalog in order to present sales people with the exact bundles that can be offered to customers.
What does APC stand for?
APC stands for Advanced Product Catalog (Oracle)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APC
We have 867 other meanings of APC in our Acronym Attic
- Administration and Project Control
- Administrative Professionals Conference
- Adoptive Parents Committee
- Adult Protection Committee (UK)
- Advanced Hydraulic Piston Corer
- Advanced Piston Corer (tool)
- Advanced Power Control
- Advanced Practice Center
- Advanced Primary Care (healthcare; various organizations)
- Advanced Process Control
- Advanced Professional Certificate
- Advisory Plan Commission (Indiana)
- Aerial Port Commander (US DoD)
- Aerobic Plate Count (microbiology)
- Aeronautical Passenger Communication (aviation)
- Affiliated Property Craftspersons
- African People's Convention (political party; South Africa)
- Aft Power Controller
- Age-Period-Cohort (statistical model)
- Agency Program Coordinator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advanced Product Catalog Functions: Xiameter's Product Catalog has been upgraded for improved speed and efficiency and now enables users to conduct advanced searches, sort by material number or description columns, and view product details such as typical applications and properties.
Last month Oracle introduced Oracle Advanced Product Catalog, part of Oracle's Product Lifecycle Management applications, enabling companies to centralize all product and component information into a single global catalog to improve reuse of components and intellectual capital, reduce costs and speed new product development.