In the aircraft program, acoustic systems on the P-3C receive annual software advanced processing builds, called APBs.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Advanced Processing Build
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- Accounting Principles Board
- Accounting Principles Board opinion (GAAP)
- Acquisition Program Baseline
- Acquisition Project Baseline
- Active Position Backward
- Additional Policy Benefit (Insurance)
- Adductor Pollicis Brevis (medical; hand muscle)
- Admission Post-Bac (French online higher education portal)
- Advance Payment Bond (finance)
- Advanced Peripheral Bus
- Advert Puzzle Book (UK)
- Advisory Policy Board (CJIS)
- Afghanistan Programming Body
- Agriculture Protection Board (Washington)
- Algemene Pharmaceutische Bond (Belgian Pharmacists Association)
- All Points Bulletin (law enforcement)
- All Police Band (amateur music group)
- Alpha Phi Beta (fraternity)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure
- American Part-Blooded Horse Registry
Samples in periodicals archive:
This contract includes development and production, including improvements, upgrades, technology refreshment, and integration of advanced processing builds for the next generation of the Tactical Control System, which provides contact management tools and tactical control functions as part of the Navy's Mk2 Combat Control System aboard submarines.
The work will build from the existing commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)-based CCS Mk2 open architecture and will support the Navy's Advanced Processing Build technology refresh.