Apex Learning online courses are a proven option to ensure all students who demonstrate academic readiness have the opportunity to participate in an Advanced Placement program," Cheryl Vedoe, CEO of Apex Learning, said.
What does APP stand for?
APP stands for Advanced Placement Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APP
We have 498 other meanings of APP in our Acronym Attic
- Action Pédagogique Pilote (French: Pedagogical Action Pilot)
- Active Pointer Present
- Acute Phase Protein
- Adjusted Peak Performance (computing speed)
- Administrative Policy & Procedure
- Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention (various organizations)
- Adoption Pay Period (UK)
- Adult Probation and Parole (various locations)
- Advance Placement Physics
- Advance Procurement Plan
- Advanced Power Products (various locations)
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Advanced Procurement Plan
- Aegean Park Press
- Afghan Project Partner
- Agence Photo Presse (French: Press Photo Agency)
- Agence pour La Protection des Programmes (French: Protection Agency Programs)
- Agency Peculiar Property (military)
- Agent Partner Program
- Aggregate Production Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Achieving both of these goals is the ideal scenario for a district's Advanced Placement program, because it indicates that the district is successfully identifying motivated, academically-prepared students who are likely to benefit most from AP coursework.
AP; a critical examination of the Advanced Placement Program.
This program will provide extra help to middle and high school students who fall behind in reading and math, expand advanced placement programs in low-income schools, invite math and science professionals from the private sector to teach part-time in our schools.
Its Advanced Placement program earned national recognition in June when it was ranked among the top 4 percent of high schools nationwide on a list published by Newsweek magazine.
Students also excel academically: many take honors and advanced placement programs.
For more information, write to: Advanced Placement Program, P.
Tucker, who is on the committee setting the syllabus for the advanced placement program in calculus, plans to take many of the conference recommendations back to the committee.