In 2001, the board rejected an Advanced Placement environmental science book that discussed climate change.
What does APES stand for?
APES stands for Advanced Placement Environmental Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APES
We have 30 other meanings of APES in our Acronym Attic
- Andhra Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Asia Pacific Energy Research Center
- Association de Promotion des Energies Renouvelables (French: Society for Promoting Renewable Energy; Belgium)
- Andhra Pradesh Economic Restructuring Project (World Bank; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System (benefit plan)
- Association pour l'Expertise et la Recherche en Soins Infirmiers
- Personnel Turnover Percentage
- Aberdeen Population Ecology Research Unit (UK)
- Adiabatic Potential Energy Surface
- Advanced Placement European Studies
- Advanced Protective Eyewear System
- Amplitude and Phase EStimation (algorithm)
- Anticollision Lights; Position Lights; Electrical Source; Spare Fuses (pilot's night VFR additional equipment)
- Apparel Parks for Exports Scheme (India)
- Association of Professional Engineers of the Province of Saskatchewan
- Atomic Plasma Emission Spectroscopy
- Automated Patient Evacuation System
- Avatar Populated Experience Simulations
- Amplitude and Phase Estimation with Robust Capon Beamformer
Samples in periodicals archive:
She currently is enrolled in the Advanced Placement Environmental Science course at the Cobbs Creek Community Environmental Education Center.
``I'd never been to a rain forest,'' said Tim Klein, an Advanced Placement Environmental Science and Health Careers teacher at Palmdale High School.
The multimedia-rich material, created for use with Advanced Placement Environmental Science courses, will explore coastal and marine resources and climate-related events to provide a better understanding of the total environment.
Mike has also developed an Advanced Placement Environmental Science program giving students the opportunity to complete a full year of curriculum in 90 days.