However, digital imaging and the Advantix advanced photographic system, two key growth initiatives, have been unprofitable, and their long-term profit potential is uncertain.
What does APS stand for?
APS stands for Advanced Photographic System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of APS
We have 911 other meanings of APS in our Acronym Attic
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adult Population Survey
- Adult Protective Services
- Advance Passenger Screening (various organizations)
- Advance Planning Solutions, Inc.
- Advance Planning Study
- Advanced Payment Solutions (various locations)
- Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (various locations)
- Advanced Performance Solutions, LLC (Amherst, NY)
- Advanced Photo System
- Advanced Photon Source
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (resource planning)
- Advanced Planning Services (various locations)
- Advanced Planning System (USAF)
- Advanced Polar System
- Advanced Power Source
- Advanced Power Strip
- Advanced Power System (battery systems)
- Advanced Production Scheduling
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next year, Kodak intends to launch its Advanced Photographic System, a film camera format that will take advantage of digital technology to provide new benefits to traditional picture-taking.
Biehn, provides a rare glimpse of a new, advanced photographic system under development by a consortium of photo manufacturers.
The mission of SDM is to provide product development, and technology services to the Data Storage, Secure Card, Document Security, and Advanced Photographic System markets, as well as serving other markets requiring specialized magnetic sensors.
And in what many see as a breakthrough in itself, Kodak has undertaken a cooperative R&D project with four Japanese manufacturers- -Canon, Fuji, Minolta and Nikon--to investigate options for advanced photographic systems," Whitmore said.
As we noted at the end of the first quarter, slower than planned production ramp-up of new single-use Advanced Photographic System cameras impacted the Company's ability to satisfy all OEM customer orders in the first quarter.
Finally, Fisher pointed to the recent industry-wide launch of the new advanced photographic system as an illustration of successful collaboration between Japanese companies and U.
In particular, 1996 presents us with several major marketing opportunities including the launch of the Advanced Photographic System, the summer Olympics and Photokina, the largest photographic convention in the world.