The free controller features deterministic operation, very fast I/O response (less than 100 nanoseconds) and supports the advanced peripheral bus (APB) interface.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Advanced Peripheral Bus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Policy Board (various schools)
- Accounting Principles Board
- Accounting Principles Board opinion (GAAP)
- Acquisition Program Baseline
- Acquisition Project Baseline
- Active Position Backward
- Additional Policy Benefit (Insurance)
- Adductor Pollicis Brevis (medical; hand muscle)
- Admission Post-Bac (French online higher education portal)
- Advance Payment Bond (finance)
- Advanced Processing Build
- Advert Puzzle Book (UK)
- Advisory Policy Board (CJIS)
- Afghanistan Programming Body
- Agriculture Protection Board (Washington)
- Algemene Pharmaceutische Bond (Belgian Pharmacists Association)
- All Points Bulletin (law enforcement)
- All Police Band (amateur music group)
- Alpha Phi Beta (fraternity)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMBA 2 comprises two system buses: the Advanced High-performance Bus (AHB) and the Advanced Peripheral Bus (APB).
A 32-bit Advanced Peripheral Bus (APB) enables access to lower-performance functions, such as timers, UARTs, and USB1.
USB is an advanced peripheral bus for personal computers that enables users to easily connect the peripheral devices commonly found on today's desktop computers -- such as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, pointing device, modem, or telephone.