It combines medical, dental, vision, life, Medicare advantage, PDP and Medicare supplement plans from the nation's leading carriers with advanced online search and education tools and trusted advisors to guide consumers toward insurance that is tailored to their specific needs.
What does AOS stand for?
AOS stands for Advanced Online Search
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AOS
We have 276 other meanings of AOS in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Order Statistic
- Add On Sales
- Add One and do not Skip
- Add Or Subtract
- Add-On Stabilization
- Additional Optional Services (various organizations)
- Adjustment of Status
- Administrative and Operational Services (various organizations)
- Administrative and Operational Support (various organizations)
- Administrative Office Systems (various organizations)
- Advanced Orbiting System
- Aeon of Strife (gaming)
- Aerobics Oz Style (TV series; Australia)
- Aerosol Observing System
- Affidavit of Service (legal document)
- Age d'Or Services (French: Golden Age Services)
- Age Old Saying
- Agent Online Services (extranet)
- Agent Oriented Software (various organizations)
- Ages of Shadows (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, she is a part of the adjunct faculty at the University of Maryland's College of Library and Information Services, where she teaches advanced online search courses.
The solution includes advanced online search and recovery capabilities, customized rules for detecting keyword and phrase violations within messages, and visible message audit trails for compliance logging.