The agency first published the Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on September 12, 2006, after which ACA submitted comments and recommendations in response.
What does ANOPR stand for?
ANOPR stands for Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of ANOPR in our Acronym Attic
- Act Now for Ocean Natives
- Active Network Overlay Network
- Actions Not Our Names Yield Maintenance of Unity and Service (Alcoholics Anonymous)
- Agência de Notícias Portuguesa (Portuguese news agency)
- Associação Nacional de Oficinas de Projecto, Desenvolvimento e Educação (Portugal)
- Australian National Opinion Polls
- Anophthalmos, Clinical
- Anophthalmos, True or Primary
- Aircraft Noise Prediction Program (NASA)
- Analyser of Noise of Periodic Signals
- Annals of Operations Research
- Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation
- Anticipated Not Operationally Ready
- Anticipated Not-Operationally-Ready Supply
- Antonio Orsenigo (Figino Serenza, Como, Italy)
- Astrocytoma Not Otherwise Specified (tumor research)
- Australasian Native Orchid Society, Inc.
- Army Network Operations and Security Center
- Analysis of Similarity
Samples in periodicals archive:
See the FHFA's Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking at www.
Details: The FHFA Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, including instructions for submitting comments, is available at www.
The modifications will be set forth in an advanced notice of proposed rulemaking to be published shortly in the Federal Register.
Tax reform: In an effort to combat the erosion of the Federal excise tax base, the IRS issued an Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (REG-137076-02 (7/2/04)) requesting comments or suggestions from the public on possible revisions to the communications excise tax rules.
In an advanced notice of proposed rulemaking published in the Sept.
The Institute also commended the Treasury Department for the recent advanced notice of proposed rulemaking on capitalization issues.
First, EPA published an advanced notice of proposed rulemaking to remove aluminum foundries and diecasters from the Secondary Aluminum MACT rule.