Beijing-based Tsinghua University, China's leading engineering university, is building a new 10 Gigabit Ethernet campus network to provide more than 60,000 students and researchers with high-speed Internet and intranet access, the bandwidth to collaborate on data-intensive computing projects and a variety of other advanced networking services.
What does ANS stand for?
ANS stands for Advanced Networking Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ANS
We have 269 other meanings of ANS in our Acronym Attic
- Acorn News Service (mailing list)
- Actiefront Nationale Socialisten
- Action Nord Sud Handicap International
- Active Network Service
- Acuerdo de Nivel de Servicio (Spanish: Service Level Agreement)
- Adaptive Noise Shaping (DSP, psychoacoustics)
- Advanced Narrowband System
- Advanced Navigation School
- Advanced Network and Services
- Advanced Network Solutions
- Advanced Networks and Services
- Advanced Neuromodulation Systems
- Advanced Neutron Source
- Advances in Nursing Science
- Aeromedical Neuropsychiatric Standards
- Agência Nacional de Saúde (National Agency of Suplemental Health; Brazil)
- Agentia Nationala pentru Sport (Romania)
- Air Navigation Service
- Air Navigation System
- AirNet Systems (Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bijan Jabbari, of Isocore, "There is a continued commitment by suppliers to provide leading-edge MPLS-based solutions to the service providers and enable them to offer advanced networking services such as VPNs.
a leader in the design of high-performance MIPS(R) processors, today announced that SandCraft has licensed Alcatel's Gigabit Ethernet MAC soft core technology for its next generation Central Processing Units (CPUs) for advanced networking services.
OCI will take advantage of the Octive Technology NOS solution for basic bandwidth as well as advanced networking services.
Intel Advanced Network Services is also the first software to enable network adapters in Linux-based servers to utilize advanced networking services, including load-balancing technologies.
11, 1999-- Senior IT Executive to Expand Government Practice; Build World-Class Team to Deliver Advanced Networking Services to Federal Agencies Enterprise Networking Systems, Inc.
17, 1999-- Cisco Powered Network to Deliver Advanced Networking Services to Customers in the United Kingdom Star and Cisco Systems, Inc.
In its collaboration with Microsoft, Cisco is developing Cisco Networking Services for Active Directory (CNS/AD), a family of advanced networking services built upon the Microsoft Active Directory platform.