The researchers at Indiana University's Advanced Network Management lab have recently devised "War Games," a series of IT exercises for higher ed professionals who want more real-world security experience.
What does ANML stand for?
ANML stands for Advanced Network Management Lab (Bloomington, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANML
We have 2 other meanings of ANML in our Acronym Attic
- Association Nationale pour la Formation des Jeunes Ruraux en Maison Familiale Rurale (French)
- Asociación Nacional de Muchachas Guías (National Association of Girl Guides)
- Associazione Nazionale Militari Golfisti (Italian: National Association of Military Golfers)
- Advisory Network on Mental Health
- Air Navigational Multiple Indicator
- Amsterdam New Media Institute
- Association of NSE (National Stock Exchange) Members of India
- Associazione Nazionale Medici INPS (Istituto Nazionale Previdenza Sociale; Italian: National Medical Association INPS (National Institute of Social Security))
- Associazione Nazionale Mutilati ed Invalidi Civili (Italian organization for the disabled)
- Alliance National Municipal Income Fund Inc.
- Advisory and Notification Markup Language (programming)
- AFSPC National Mission Model
- Amorphous and Nanostructured Magnetic Materials (workshop)
- Australian National Maritime Museum (Sydney, Australia)
- Alaska Native Marine Mammal Hunter Committee
- Advanced Numerical Methods for Mathematical Modeling
- Average-Natural Molecular Orbital
- Account Network Management Program
- Active Network Management Protocol
- Ad Hoc Network Management Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pervasive Technology Labs will ultimately house six distinct labs, including the Advanced Network Management Lab, Open Systems Lab and Community Grids Lab.
html#traffic Arbor Networks' newest customers and expanded deployments, which range in size from the largest nation-wide backbone network to individual university systems, include: --Abilene Network --Harvard University --Merit Network --University of Pennsylvania "We use Peakflow SP daily to track and respond to distributed denial of service attacks on the Abilene backbone network," said Greg Travis, the associate director of the Advanced Network Management Lab at Indiana University, the global Network Operation Center for Internet2's Abilene Network.