The Advanced Modular Ranging Eyesafe Laser -- a ground-based improved target acquisition system for targeting and rangefinding.
What does AMREL stand for?
AMREL stands for Advanced Modular Ranging Eyesafe Laser
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center (US Army Aviation and Missile Command)
- Alamo Model Railroad Engineers (Texas)
- American Museum of Radio and Electricity (est. 1985; Bellingham, WA)
- American Music Repertory Ensemble (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Asociación de Marcas Renombradas Españolas (Spanish)
- Association of Mine Resident Engineers of South Africa (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Attitudes Toward Mental Retardation and Eugenics (behavioral science)
- American Medical Research Expedition to Everest (occured in 1981)
- African Medical & Research Foundation, Inc.
- African Medical Research and Education Foundation
- Descriptive Cataloging of Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance, and Early-Modern Manuscripts (book)
- Aircraft Missile Reporting System
- Aircraft/Missile Maintenance Compression Report
- Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Amalgamations Repco Limited (India)
- American Realty and Petroleum Corporation
- Accès Multiple à Répartition en Fréquence
- Access to Major Research Facilities
- African Medical and Research Foundation
- Alaskan Malamute Research Foundation