At its facility in San Diego, California, ATK designed, manufactured, and environmentally tested the Reflector Structure Assembly (RSA) of the Advanced Microwave Radiometer instrument that is part of NASA's OSTM/Jason 2 mission.
What does AMR stand for?
AMR stands for Advanced Microwave Radiometer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMR
We have 245 other meanings of AMR in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement
- Adaptive Multi-Rate
- Addition, Modification and Replacement
- Address Mapping RAM (Random-Access Memory)
- Adjustable Mortgage Rate
- Admissions Marketing Report
- Advanced Manufacturing Research
- Advanced Material Request
- Advanced Material Requirement
- Advanced Meat Recovery (slaughterhouse project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASA will provide several of the mission's science instruments, including an advanced microwave radiometer, laser retroreflector array and Global Positioning System payload receiver package.