of Advanced Medical Assistant Custom Web Design, LLC.
What does AMA stand for?
AMA stands for Advanced Medical Assistant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMA
We have 503 other meanings of AMA in our Acronym Attic
- Actual Mechanical Advantage
- Acuerdos Multilaterales Ambientales (Spanish: Multilateral Environmental Agreements; UN)
- Adaptive Management Areas
- Adaptive Motion Accuracy
- Adaptive Multifunction Antenna
- Adhesive Manufacturers Association (Hoffman Estates, IL, US)
- Administrative Medical Assisting
- Advanced Manageability Alliance (Intel & IBM)
- Advanced Maternal Age (obstetrics)
- Advanced Measurement Approach
- Advanced Metering Analytics (Badger Meter)
- Advanced Mobile Applications (est. 2004; UK)
- Advanced Modern Apprenticeship
- Advanced Motion Accelerator (monitor displays)
- Advertising and Marketing Association (University of Virginia)
- Aerosol Manufacturers' Association (South Africa)
- Aerosol Monitoring & Analysis (est. 1981; various locations)
- Afghan Medical Aid
- Africa Medical Association
- African Muslim Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
NST, a post-secondary education provider specializing in allied healthcare, served approximately 1,931 students as of February 28, 2002 and offers associate of occupational science degree programs for Advanced Medical Assistant, Cardiovascular Technologist, Medical Transcriptionist, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician and Surgical Technologist.
NST had approximately 1,931 students as of February 28, 2002 and offers occupational associate degree programs in allied health, including Advanced Medical Assistant, Cardiovascular Technologist, Medical Transcriptionist, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician and Surgical Technologist.